+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will we win another game?

We're awful, I think teams have figured us out now, and our flaws are exposed. With our schedule, it's very possible we end the season 6-10 with how we're playing

Yes we will you can't possibly think we won't

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    We're awful, I think teams have figured us out now, and our flaws are exposed. With our schedule, it's very possible we end the season 6-10 with how we're playing
    John Mara is selling the team
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Pretty sure we will, but hard to say exactly how after this performance
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

We have a chance against the Redskins. Other than that I see no game we would be the favorite

I understand your frustration, but I think it's overreaction that we won't win another game.... or you questioning it really.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    John Mara is selling the team
    he needs to put this team on notice like the titans owner,,that sure lit a fire under them today.

Unhappy

Remember the Giants have the toughest schedule in the NFL based on last year's records. I was hoping for at least 9-7 and perhaps stealing a win for a 10-6 record to sneak into the playoffs. It's going to be tough.

All-Pro
    It's hard to believe they won't, but if they don't change something they're not. They don't play a really bad team the rest of the way.

Of course we will win again. Just a matter of time, maybe 2 weeks time.