+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eli is skittish

Eli is skittish

The Cowboys got pressure on him and sacked him. Then Diehl came back and he's a freaking revolving door. Eli has no pocket confidence

He's getting pressured. And actually watching this game it's coming from EVERYWHERE, not just on Diehl's side.

Do you blame him Deihl is starting....

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Do you blame him Deihl is starting....
    This...i wish eli had some balls to tell Diehl to stay on the bench next drive or maybe the rest of the season

so would you if you had the d in your face play after play,,game after game,,with no adjustments by our genius coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    This...i wish eli had some balls to tell Diehl to stay on the bench next drive or maybe the rest of the season
    this is the coaching staffs job,,,not eli's.

You meant to put an H where that K is, right?

It also doesn't help that our receivers can't get open, and add in to the fact that they are dropping the ball!

Everyone on O is out of sync.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

All-Pro
    The entire line was bad today, not just DD... that being said, the O-line isn't the only issue with this offense. Receivers are having an issue getting open, and even if one does, Eli is trying to throw to the guy being double or tripple teamed. Eli has been really bad lately, and not all of that is on everyone else. A lot of that is on him.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The Cowboys got pressure on him and sacked him. Then Diehl came back and he's a freaking revolving door. Eli has no pocket confidence
    I wonder why that is with such a great offensive line?