honestly, eli manning is not the problem with this team right now. he's going to take the blame, but there are so many other issues right now.
1. corey webster is horrible and the corners are not that good. how do you let aj green have a walk in touchdown on the first drive of the game? then how is it that the corners seem to have good coverage yet constantly give up big plays in the pass game?
2. special teams isn't doing anything good. they give up a 68 yard punt return after a penalty when weatherford put them deep in their own territory. they also couldn't open any lanes for wilson to return. lastly, wilson and randle couln't even decide who was going to take the kick return at one point.
3. offensive line is horrendous right now. eli didn't have time to throw the ball. he should've held the ball, and taken sacks a couple times, but he had no time. there were also no holes for any running back to run through during that game.
4. receivers and backs were terrible. on the few times eli had time to throw the football he ended up having to settle for a check down because nobody was getting open. there were drops all over the place, and don't even get me started on the game bradshaw had. his fumble, in my opinion, officially lost this game for them. they were going in for a score of some sort, and he coughs up the ball trying to get extra yards. took away all the momentum they had.
5. defensive line. dalton had all day to throw.
eli isn't playing well, but if you put this loss solely on him you're lost. other guys have to start making plays. they can't hope eli and jpp save them every week.