+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't believe we lost to a garbage team like the Bengals

We have been playing like garbage for 4 straight games. I missed my first Giants game in long long time and I picked the right game to do it because I cannot believe this score and I am certain it wasn't even close. I can't believe the Giants have to do this every single year like clockwork. I am sick and tired of this. It is unacceptable to put that kind of lazy, sloppy, irresponsible effort. It's hard to win games but when you get outcoached and outplayed like that there are no excuses. We have been spoiled by two flash in the pan seasons and championships and that is great but I am tired of seeing this team be so inconsistent. There is simply no excuse. Perry Fewell is the worst at it.

People love to make fun of the Bengals as novelty as if historically bad teams must remain inferior, but their postseason appearance last year was no fluke. Mike Zimmer is a top 5 DC in the league. They just had a disappointing start, but they're stacked with young and talented players on both sides of the ball.

Well all I could say is that the Bengals didn't play like garbage at all, we certainly did however. We played like the worst team in the league today. We played like an 0-10

the Bengals are not garbage and werent today! they were ready to play the Giants werent!

They arent that good yet though to dominate teams like they did today...Andy Dalton stinks...but of course the Giants made him look like Kenny Anderson today...

All-Pro
    Why are the Bengals a bad team? What makes the Giants such a good team they couldn't lose to the Bengals?

Except the Bengals aren't horrible. Last year Dalton was in contention for rookie of the year. The Bengals, arguably, have NFLs best receiver who was against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL statistically.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    We have been playing like garbage for 4 straight games. I missed my first Giants game in long long time and I picked the right game to do it because I cannot believe this score and I am certain it wasn't even close. I can't believe the Giants have to do this every single year like clockwork. I am sick and tired of this. It is unacceptable to put that kind of lazy, sloppy, irresponsible effort. It's hard to win games but when you get outcoached and outplayed like that there are no excuses. We have been spoiled by two flash in the pan seasons and championships and that is great but I am tired of seeing this team be so inconsistent. There is simply no excuse. Perry Fewell is the worst at it.
    The Bengals are not a garbage team.

Believe it - Al Pacino 88 minutes

The Bengals are not a bad team. But the way the Giants are being outplayed and outcoached, teams like the Chiefs, Titans and Jaguars probably could beat us.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi