+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you guys believe

Cruz is hearing footsteps? He has been wacked hard a number of times in the past few games and it appears to me that he is worried about being hit and is dropping passes because of it. This team is soft right now. Not just the D.

No one?

It looks like he is just not paying attention. Trying to make moves before he really has the ball secured.

Remember he still is only a 2nd year starter, but he's just got to mature.

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    No one?
    no,,,if eli has no time to throw,,,he cant get the ball to cruz or anybody else.

I do see a little bit of that. Dude gets alligators arms cuz of it.

Cruz is in the same funk as everyone else!

You make a good point, but i also think he is too preoccupied with what he is doing off field.

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Cruz is hearing footsteps? He has been wacked hard a number of times in the past few games and it appears to me that he is worried about being hit and is dropping passes because of it. This team is soft right now. Not just the D.
    No, I don't believe that. I have seen him take some vicious hits this year and come back and make plays. Dropping passes is a weakness he has had from day one last year and even at the beginning of this season. One reason for his lowered production is the fact that he is getting a lot of double teams. Hakeem has been hurt and not making many plays nor have any of the other WRs stepped up these last few weeks so teams can afford to double team Cruz all day.

I bELIeve

Banned
    Yup. Hes a bit shell-shocked but it wont last long. Hopefully. It happens to every wide receiver at least once in their career.

Just ask Darius Heyward-Bay. Ike Hilliard. it happens.