+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,591

    Question I would think we would RATHER Philly win than Dallas...

    Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha


    Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  2. #2
    but....we can beat Dallas, we cant beat Philly

  3. #3
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha


    Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.
    exactly even if Philly wins this game they will self-destruct after this.

  4. #4
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,591
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    but....we can beat Dallas, we cant beat Philly
    Who cares?

    The eagles suck vs anyone not named the New York Giants.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Who cares?

    The eagles suck vs anyone not named the New York Giants.
    what if the division crown comes down to week 17. Do you have faith that we can beat that dreaded team?

  6. #6
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,591
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    what if the division crown comes down to week 17. Do you have faith that we can beat that dreaded team?
    It won't and THAT, I'm confident in.

    We would find a way to beat Philly... confident not in the slightest.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  7. #7
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha


    Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.
    Nope, I rather a Dallas win. Philly owns the Giants. Andy Reid owns a copy of the Giants defensive and offensive playbook. It sure seems that way. Philly always beat us in big games. I was telling someone the other day that It is a good thing that the Eagles is a NFC team. If there were in the AFC, they would probably win a couple of Superbowls against us. I think have been just that bad against them the past 10 years. lol.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha


    Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.
    Sound logic. I agree.

  9. #9
    I don't care who wins.

    But do know this. We play Philly again, so we control our fate in that regard. We don't play Dallas again.

  10. #10
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha


    Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.
    I disagree......we are 1-1 v Cowboys and finished with them unless they make the playoffs.

    Philly is 1-0 v. Giants, and could very well sweep the Giants, in which case if they would get the 1st tiebreaker edge.

    I want Philly to lose today, but looks like Dallas is in trouble right now.

    I want that last game of the season to be meaningless for the Giants and Philly.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts