+ Reply to Thread

PROBLEM IS SO SIMPLE.

After 8 years the plays are are the same. the candence is the same. the snap counts are the same, the personnel is slightly different, but running the same plays. cohesion with a qb/off coordinator/coach is great for a while. but after a while the book is out and it's easy to read. in fact, it's memorized. it's why division games are so tough for everyone. familiarity. now everyone is familiar with the giants. Ever notice how Belichick is constantly changing his offense to meet his personnel, or changing his personnel to meet his offense? Now, they havent' won't it all in a while, but as we know they've been in two super bowls since winning their last, and they still go 12-4 every year. and they never slump like this. they lose games here and there, but never look like the freakin' joke the Giants have been bascially since the SF game 2nd half.. (I'm including that one since they got two turnovers in the red zone and settled for fg's.)

Tom may have lost this team too. I know we say that every novemeber, but to do nothing after being called soft, tells me the players couldnt care less what the coach thinks.

One huge thumbs up!
    Again!
    Again!
    Again!
    Again!

Did you mention the GIANTS infamous trick play....'The Draw Play'?
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

I actually agree almost word for word except about the Coughlin part....stop it with that nonsense.

We almost NEVER make adjustments... all we do is TALK about them.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

In the Giants organization, the word adjustment is just talk. If they were going to make adjustments, they would sit Bradshaw, since he's done worse then our other 2 backs and play them. They can't get much worse play from Brown and Wilson really. Pass protection was non existant this game and Bradshaw fumbled again so his main reason for being there is moot. Start Brown and give some carries to Wilson. Let Bradshaw return kicks lol

Man, you hit that nail spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Man, you hit that nail spot on!
    I love me some Bradshaw but after last year and what we've seen from him this year I think his injuries are just getting to him. Maybe we should of got rid of Jacobs and Bradshaw all at once and just went with Brown/Wilson/Scott.. Could it be much worse than it is now?

to be a good coaching staff regardless of 'Two Superbowl's in 5 years' that we constantly hear, you must upgrade the offense to coincide with the personal you have, that means altering things to maximize the talent you have,

also player development,

likewise the Hypocritical coaching that goes on

Adjustments - what are they??

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    After 8 years the plays are are the same. the candence is the same. the snap counts are the same, the personnel is slightly different, but running the same plays. cohesion with a qb/off coordinator/coach is great for a while. but after a while the book is out and it's easy to read. in fact, it's memorized. it's why division games are so tough for everyone. familiarity. now everyone is familiar with the giants. Ever notice how Belichick is constantly changing his offense to meet his personnel, or changing his personnel to meet his offense? Now, they havent' won't it all in a while, but as we know they've been in two super bowls since winning their last, and they still go 12-4 every year. and they never slump like this. they lose games here and there, but never look like the freakin' joke the Giants have been bascially since the SF game 2nd half.. (I'm including that one since they got two turnovers in the red zone and settled for fg's.)

Tom may have lost this team too. I know we say that every novemeber, but to do nothing after being called soft, tells me the players couldnt care less what the coach thinks.
    KG is an idiot. Sherman was the man behind Eli now he is behind Freeman. We have been bashing Killdrive for years. Same pile just a different stink with him.