+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick out with concussion...

Michael Vick out with concussion...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...es-locker-room

The Philadelphia Eagles are going to get a look at rookie quarterback Nick Foles for some regular-season action, but they didn't want it to happen like this.

Michael Vick was taken to the locker room Sunday and diagnosed a concussion. He has been ruled out from returning to Sunday's game. Vick also has an eye injury after being slammed to the turf by Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Jay Ratliff.

Read More...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

That sucks for the Eagles. We'll see how Foles does, but if Vick is out for awhile, it most likely means the Cowboys will fight for the division.

if Foles performs very good, I can see Vick on his way out, but that means he has to perform A LOT.

Is this the end for Vick?

The beginning of the Foles era?

Did Eagles fans cheer Vick getting hurt?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Maybe. Cheering a new era of a new QB.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That sucks for the Eagles. We'll see how Foles does, but if Vick is out for awhile, it most likely means the Cowboys will fight for the division.

if Foles performs very good, I can see Vick on his way out, but that means he has to perform A LOT.

I can't see why. Wouldn't slightly crappier than their current QB be an improvement?

I honestly don't believe vick is a terrible QB. He has the worst o line in all of football. He needs to be put in a better situation than the hole he's in now.

never want to see a player get hurt, but lets be honest it was nice seeing him lay there...the guy is a scumbag on and off the field...didnt deserve the second chance he got..I hope his career is over

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    I honestly don't believe vick is a terrible QB. He has the worst o line in all of football. He needs to be put in a better situation than the hole he's in now.

I didn't say he is terrible. I just think he's an mediocre NFL QB who for some reason is outrageously over rated despite never actually accomplishing anything of note in the league at that position.

+ Reply to Thread