+ Reply to Thread

taint splatter s what it is

todays giants makes me wonder if I should have my head examined for being enfatuated with an NFL team when I have a wife and kids that could have had that 3 tainted splat hours I sat through today to watch a team that in no way ressembled the team I know and love...so sickening to watch....folks our defense and offense is about as good as David diehl...diehl could be.the most least liked lineman in giants history after today..he was dreadful like the bottom of me taint after racking leaves all morning long....wow bring BAck petrus...

Banned
    God, I would even rather have PETTITGOUT in there....yes i said it.... BRING BACK THE PENATLY GOAT!!!

LOL!!! That is some funny ****!!!!

And accurate!!!

I spit pepsi all over my screeen!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bout taintasterous as it gets.....still pissed and ir is almost 10pm...stinkin gmen....really? Really Perry? Does a defense stk.k.anh worse than that? Really David diehl? Retire already lord have mercy

Bumping for hilarity
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

having raked leaves for 2 hours before the game i know exactly what you mean...

..and no joke having guilt for the time wasted watching... had to be the worst team perfromances in a long time..
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

lmao taint splatter...

I dont feel guilty for watching but I am thoroughly pissed off.

Taint......love that saying.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Glutton for punishment, because this team taint any good!!!