+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

This is actually good....

I'm glad we didn't lose this game in a 4th quarter nail biter....I'm glad we got humiliated

You could bet for the next 2 weeks this team will be getting grilled by the media and all the comentators, pundits, ESPN's....it seems as if that's the only thing that gets this team going in the past few years.

They seem to wake up and play with a chip on their shoulder when the whole world is laughing at their downfall and disrespecting them, which you could be sure to see in the following two weeks. I expect us to come back and fight hard against GB, even if we lose, I expect a loss no worst than last year's.

.....I hope

Banned
    Im done getting my hopes up

but i hope you are right

Oddly enough, I just think of that thread from earlier today. Is a win a win and a loss a loss.. idk, seems this loss hurt more than the other ones. The team got ***** slapped by their mommas!

Banned
    by their baby mommas

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Oddly enough, I just think of that thread from earlier today. Is a win a win and a loss a loss.. idk, seems this loss hurt more than the other ones. The team got ***** slapped by their mommas!
    Yup, and I hope they're more embarassed by it than I am

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Yup, and I hope they're more embarassed by it than I am
    We shall see, come GB...

it's all part of the plan....

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    it's all part of the plan....
    I feel like the watching some sort of exercism movie everytime I watch a Giants game in November. Each you you think the devil is gone and then it comes back every god damn year lol

Why do we always have to play with a chip on our shoulders? Why do we have to wait for things to "click"? Why do our backs have to be against a wall? Why? The Patriots come out hot and stay hot (not so much recently), same with the Colts when Manning was there. Why is it that we have to sneak into the playoffs each year? Why can't we be an 11+ win team year in and year out?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Why do we always have to play with a chip on our shoulders? Why do we have to wait for things to "click"? Why do our backs have to be against a wall? Why? The Patriots come out hot and stay hot (not so much recently), same with the Colts when Manning was there. Why is it that we have to sneak into the playoffs each year? Why can't we be an 11+ win team year in and year out?
    Because we are the NY MF'ing Giants and that's how we roll lol