+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Does Cruz think he cant be benched?

Eli stank... he needed something to help boost his confidence..... and Cruz, once again, drops a crucial pass..... for TD !!! If I had been TC, I would have benched half my starting Offense today.... Eli would have been the first one I yanked. Elite my foot this year.

They Only bench you if your last name is Wilson,

others can do no wrong, no matter how bad they are playing

Everyone can be benched
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

As bad as Eli was, I wouldn't call that performance awful. Hell, that opinion may have something to do with me just watching the Jets . There were a few bright spots.

What would benching Eli accomplish exactly?

The question is, who is going to play in place of Cruz and give us even the most remotely close shot at winning games?

Everyone can be benched except for Bradshaw, Webster, and Diehl.

Who are you going to bench him for...what is with this Cruz bashing??? Teams get beat look at what happen to San Fran today they just got beat by the Rams it happens drops happen. Cruz doesn't deserve to get benched at all. Sick of this go ahead be critical of his play but to say he needs to be benched?? Come on.

he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.
    Yup yup yup! Great coach, too damn loyal though. Wilson has 1 fumble, done for the year.. Bradshaw will have 10 by the end of the year at this pace... and still be starting lol

Bench Player
    If Nicks were healthy I think a lot of the problems disappear. The man just can't get separation or yards after the catch right now. It couldn't hurt to leave Diehl and Bradshaw on the bench either though...