+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I think the problem with the Defense is the Offense

Our offense just keeps turning the ball over, cant score any points to amount to anything, and it has to be hard on the Defense to get fired up under those circumstances.

Or do well when they just got off the field and now have to defend against a TD starting on our own 20 lol..

sad indeed..... I probably should have exercised the "next day" rule before I posted anything this evening, because I am a but miffed at the moment... lol

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    sad indeed..... I probably should have exercised the "next day" rule before I posted anything this evening, because I am a but miffed at the moment... lol
    lol, yeah this game is not on the defense IMO. Yes, Webster blew the first series but how can they be asked to be on the field for like 3/4's of the game and stop teams from working who are already within our own 20..

actually special teams, offense and defense are feeding off each other but in a negative way!

i wish we didnt go into the bye week losing but thats the nfl. any given Sunday!

hopefully the break will energize them! it doesnt get any easier!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    actually special teams, offense and defense are feeding off each other but in a negative way!

i wish we didnt go into the bye week losing but thats the nfl. any given Sunday!

hopefully the break will energize them! it doesnt get any easier!
    We could send them a couple pallets of adoral..

Our offense doesn't stay on the field for more than 2 freaking minutes. Our defense is going to get tired..

Ok then - all those 3rd down and 4th down conversions were because of the O. It IS possible that the D sucks all on its own.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Ok then - all those 3rd down and 4th down conversions were because of the O. It IS possible that the D sucks all on its own.
    It is possible, totally but the offense consistantly going 3 and out isn't helping the defense at all..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    It is possible, totally but the offense consistantly going 3 and out isn't helping the defense at all..
    This