+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    METLIFE-Support Stadium!

    It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
    I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
    What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!

  2. #2
    We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    We will NEVER be the jets. please, no. NEVER

  4. #4
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,791
    Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!

    I never try to be something I'm not,

    Eli Manning

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!
    Thats because the Mets are better

  6. #6
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,791
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    Thats because the Mets are better

    Bahahaha..

    I never try to be something I'm not,

    Eli Manning

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.
    You just HAD TO REPLY!!!!....I was about to delete this horrid knee jerk reaction and now I can't!!!!
    FOOTBALL GODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    PLEASE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,623
    lol...I love venting.

    Still....anything short of making the [layoffs and we may as well be them. Losing is losing.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
    I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
    What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!
    apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!
    Dude...don't drag innocent fruit into this discussion....they did nothing to you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts