+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

METLIFE-Support Stadium!

It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
    I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
    What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!

We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.

Banned
    We will NEVER be the jets. please, no. NEVER

Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!
    Thats because the Mets are better

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    Thats because the Mets are better

Bahahaha..

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.
    You just HAD TO REPLY!!!!....I was about to delete this horrid knee jerk reaction and now I can't!!!!
    FOOTBALL GODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    PLEASE
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!

lol...I love venting.

Still....anything short of making the [layoffs and we may as well be them. Losing is losing.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
    I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
    What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!
    apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!
    Dude...don't drag innocent fruit into this discussion....they did nothing to you!