+ Reply to Thread

Every one of these players on this team needs their MAN CARD revoked....

I'm still so sick over this performance...... and the direction we have been headed in the past few weeks...

We get pushed around every week on both offense and defense... we are the least physical unit in the league sometimes... which is amazing with the talent we have
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I'm still so sick over this performance...... and the direction we have been headed in the past few weeks...

We get pushed around every week on both offense and defense... we are the least physical unit in the league sometimes... which is amazing with the talent we have
    I'm sick too bro really it is just sickening no we will have the cowboys on our heels.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

I'm sick of the team playing like trash for 1/2 - 3/4's of the season too but if we end up in the playoffs and do well and win superbowls theres not much I can really say. Would I love for the Giants to not go 6-2 and then tank it and barely squeek in the playoffs, hell yes. How we go from beating SF's *** to this, IDK...