+ Reply to Thread

I'll tell you how I see this weeks barf-bag game against the Bengals

Coordinators:
    On both sides of the ball it seems we have coaches who cannot maximize the talent that they have...Gilbride does not scheme well and wants to manage the game instead of putting it in Eli's hands in a 2-minute drill-style of attack. The other issue on offense is the over-reliance on guys that prove they are not capable (Diehl, Bradshaw)...Fewell is terrible at prepping guys for the upcoming team...far too often I see other defenses smothering our receivers/ There always seems to be a man on a man...our defense seems like we don't have enough guys to field 11 defenders. Always out of position. We never get pressure even against the worst Olines

With that said we could be poorly coached by our coordinators or maybe we actually don't have very good talent afterall.

Eli is getting a lot of pressure from Diehl's side and if he isn't sat this week in favor of Locklear then there is a big problem...Diehl should take himself out...he can't be happy with how the game went. Our receivers look bad since Eli has no time.

Our Special teams hasn't be very good either...

Sorry for the lack of attention to detail on this...it is direct reflection of our coaches

Did the Giants run any hurry-up?
    Didn't see the whole game..
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    They ran it at the VERY END of the game..and that's when we got our only touchdown..

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    nope not even when they were down 25