+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Stop Blaming the defense.

Giants defense have forced plenty of turnovers the past few games...

The real problem is Eli going 3 and out and throwing interceptions , it's like all the teams somehow know our offense's playbook.

When Eli is has 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions the past 4 games you can't blame the defense so stop!

Who the hell is blaming the defense?
    And yes, the other teams do know our entire playbook hahahaha.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Yea you are right the defense is taking alot of blame...But rightfully so. The reason I say that because leaving receivers wide open is UNCALLED for, its the worst coverage I seen in my life. The defense is put in bad situtations but this secondary can improve and this Defensive Line is not getting to the QB or containing runs.

Quote Originally Posted by sewy18 View Post
    Giants defense have forced plenty of turnovers the past few games...

The real problem is Eli going 3 and out and throwing interceptions , it's like all the teams somehow know our offense's playbook.

When Eli is has 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions the past 4 games you can't blame the defense so stop!

A good defense doesn't put their QB in a 14 point whole midway through the 1st quarter.

And a good defense doesn't give up TD's when your offense turns the ball over.

“Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

The team sucks as a unit. All-in, for sure.

Did you see some of the tackling last week? How about the first TD today???

It's a team game. I agree that the offense is more of a problem right, but the defense is not exactly keeping them in games. I don't think Dalton even got hit once in the first 3 quarters. Their defense should be good enough to keep them in the game by forcing field goals.

The entire team is to blame.

Defense cant stop nobody...they puntedike 3 tes today you moron......defense right now is the worst in football....stroodleboy

Defense, Offense, Special Teams and Coaching all suck at the moment. Dallas will make the playoffs unless there is a huge change for the better.

All-Pro
    At first I was really upset with the defense especially on the first drive of the game by the Bengals. Then by the half you saw that the Bengals had 199 yards the first half and 17 points. Don't forget the special teams gave up a huge return putting the Bengals deep in Giants territory. Lets face it, the game was over at that point because the offense could do nothing. They went into the half with 6 points and 3 of those came off of a turnover forced by the special teams putting them deep in the Bengals territory. Then in the second half the defense was doing a good job until the turnovers happened. Then the game got out of hand. I mean Dalton only had 199 yards passing yet he had 4 TD's. That's because aside for the first TD, he had a short field due to special teams and Giants turnovers.