+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Starter

What did u guys think of VONTEZ BUFICT???

I think he is a solid Linebacker. I think he was actually voted Defensive player of the week in the begining of the season. He played good today and Has played pretty well all season. When someone would bring him up on these boards during the draft people hated him and said he sucks and isn't worth it. I can see why some said that because of his combine but he was picked jp undrafted. Wish we could of gave him a shot. Wish we could have takin a shot on him. He's better then most of the Guys we have. What do u guys think of him now half way through the season and this game????

He's definitely better than Herzlich....But if you throw some linebacker names out there that we missed, you will get flamed because 90% of these fans take criticism of Reese personally.

He had a good game today. Shot, even pacman Jones had a good game today. That's all you need to know about how we were offensively

He is an average linebacker playing being a DL that is on fire. He comes off the field in a lot of their sub packages.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    He is an average linebacker playing being a DL that is on fire. He comes off the field in a lot of their sub packages.
    He's a lot better then most of our guys. He even was covering better then boely when out there. Boley can't even cover Tightends anymore. Bufict would have been a big help if we took a shot on him the way our backers look....... Not sayin he would be our savior but he could def play strong side for us and put Kiwi back on the line u know were he belongs, why he was a first round draft pick. A lot of people said he wasn't worth the trouble, well he doesn't seem to be any trouble in the NFL and they got him on the cheap. He proved a lot of people wrong. If he wasn't such an ******* during the combine he could be a lot richer though haha
    Last edited by BigJ; 11-11-2012 at 10:44 PM.

I actually know Vontez. He play with my son at ASU. He is actually a respectful young man on person. He will get better. His only about 20 or 21

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    Dude, you're just hating. LOL

I like him and I wanted us to take a late flier on him or at least sign him as a free agent. He's got good quickness towards the sideline and anything thrown short up the middle doesn't turn into anything big due to him and Maualuga.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Dude, you're just hating. LOL
    Haha there's a lot of Vontez haters on this board I'm surprised there isn't more coments from them all like there was durin the draft, and i bet they hate to see the guy do good when most people besides a certain few said he was a waste. Good that he's doin good wish we had him.

I was suprised that we didn't take a flyer on him. Everyone was too wrapped up in his poor combine and discipline issues at ASU. Good to see him bounce back from all of that drama and be a productive NFL player.