+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trade Osi for Grant

The 49rs could use a good pass rusher on the edge opposite the young stud Smith and Larry Grant plays behind Patrick Willis and that is just wasting talent. Anyone think there's any chance something like this could happen in the off season?

Re: Trade Osi for Grant

I'd rather try to sign away London Fletcher before Redskins resign him. Instant leadership and good plug to a leakage of suckage in LB, move Goff to SAM.

Fletcher is getting up there in years though isn't he? We need a semi-long term fix I feel

Bench Player

Eh I think London Fletcher is done; the only reason why he looked so good in the Giants game game was because the offense was inept. I don't know why but he reminds me of Keith Bulluck.

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Fletcher is getting up there in years though isn't he? We need a semi-long term fix I feel[/quote]

Win now. Complain later.

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Fletcher is getting up there in years though isn't he? We need a semi-long term fix I feel[/quote]

Fletcher is running empty and with an engine with a lot of miles on it. Many tackles for many years. He's almost done.

[quote user="Drystt"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Fletcher is getting up there in years though isn't he? We need a semi-long term fix I feel[/quote]

Win now. Complain later.[/quote]
    That was the colts mantra, look at where they are...

[quote user="Drystt"]I'd rather try to sign away London Fletcher before Redskins resign him. Instant leadership and good plug to a leakage of suckage in LB, move Goff to SAM.
    [/quote] fletcher isn't the answer...& goff should need to earn his spot like everyone else, a FA & high draft pick LB need to be brought in....goff is a average at best LB that's coming off IR, I hope nobody's thinking our LB problems are solved because we get goff back (assuming he's resigned)

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Drystt"]I'd rather try to sign away London Fletcher before Redskins resign him. Instant leadership and good plug to a leakage of suckage in LB, move Goff to SAM.
    [/quote] fletcher isn't the answer...& goff should need to earn his spot like everyone else, a FA & high draft pick LB need to be brought in....goff is a average at best LB that's coming off IR, I hope nobody's thinking our LB problems are solved because we get goff back (assuming he's resigned)[/quote]Totally agree.........average at best and coming off IR says it all. We STILL need at least 2 new starters at LB next year.
    No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro

[quote user="Drystt"]I'd rather try to sign away London Fletcher before Redskins resign him. Instant leadership and good plug to a leakage of suckage in LB, move Goff to SAM.
    [/quote]

We sign him and he would be out for the season because he tore his pectoral muscle signing the contract...