+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rams and Niners tied...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Banned
    I really think the Bucs or the Seahawks are going to come out of nowhere and make the magical playoff run like the Giants, Packers and Cardinals have done the last 5 years.

The Bucs might make a run but they'll fall short as their coach is a clown. The Bucs unfortunately for them have a clown coach and a crappy QB so.....yeah, neither team is making any serious noise in the post season.

Watched the game. Rams got robbed on a ticky-tack call. Should have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I really think the Bucs or the Seahawks are going to come out of nowhere and make the magical playoff run like the Giants, Packers and Cardinals have done the last 5 years.
    I'm having a chit-chat with the Seahawks fans, had to let them know how things were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Hey Guys, I'm Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You may have seen me while watching some Rutgers football games. I just wanted to ask you guys to tone it back a little bit... we're trying to make the playoffs down in Tampa and it doesn't help that you guys are kind of, I don't want to say in the way, but you're definitely kind of in my spot. I was looking at it first, I can assure you. I know you guys are true professionals here in Seattle and will do the right thing and move out of the way.

Thanks,
    Greg

http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthrea...yoff-run/page9
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

+ Reply to Thread