+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli is not comfortable with Diehl at tight tackle

Why is nobody confronting TC about lack of continuity with Diehl back at right tackle. I watched on one of the giants web shows a fan questioned why Diehl was playing before Locklear. They actually had nerve to say Diehl was better than Locklear. TC is not being a coach. He is making his decisions base on personal relationships and everybody is afraid to confront him. Who is man or women enough to confront him?

Frustrating ain't it? He said "We felt as if the line didn't improve because of Locklear". Something to that affect.

Quote Originally Posted by baywest View Post
    Why is nobody confronting TC about lack of continuity with Diehl back at right tackle. I watched on one of the giants web shows a fan questioned why Diehl was playing before Locklear. They actually had nerve to say Diehl was better than Locklear. TC is not being a coach. He is making his decisions base on personal relationships and everybody is afraid to confront him. Who is man or women enough to confront him?
    He's obviously very stubborn when it comes to sitting his veterans

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Frustrating ain't it? He said "We felt as if the line didn't improve because of Locklear". Something to that affect.
    When was this question asked and who answered it?

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    When was this question asked and who answered it?
    This was asked in a press conference after the Pittsburgh game, and Coughlin answered it.

Isnt it bizarre that no one brings this up in the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This was asked in a press conference after the Pittsburgh game, and Coughlin answered it.
    The question I heard after the PIT game was regarding Diehl's injury and if TC thought he was ready to play. It didn't include Locklear in the question.

The question that TC needs to be asked is "Why did you re-insert Diehl in the starting lineup when you went 5-1 with Locklear and Locklear has not given up a sack all year"

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    The question I heard after the PIT game was regarding Diehl's injury and if TC thought he was ready to play. It didn't include Locklear in the question.
    You have to look at other pressers then. It might not have been the one right after the game, but sometime during the week talking to the media. I remember him saying it.

It is a problem Reese can fix by cutting Diehl. He isn't even a good backup at this point. Snee was awful too and should be put on notice.