+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time for a youth movement

I think it's time to give more playing time to the younger players on this team. For what we pay players like Tuck, Diehl and the production the team gets back, it just doesn't make sense. We could get equal results from younger players such as Ojomo etc for the same price. I think our veterans have some kind of sense of entitlement, where they can just coast through the regular season. And "turn it on" once we get to the playoffs. I would much rather see some youth in there that's wants to win every game and make a name for themselves.

A ****ING MEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Just try SOMETHING different. Jesus Christ.

Veteran
    don't know their ages but this defense looks old and slow

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Si senor

MUCH better.

Youth movement? We're a pretty young team besides some of the linemen. Where we DO need a youth movement is in the coaching staff though.

100% Concur

if only the Coaches read this and listened

Someone Twitter David Wilson and tell him to show up at practice quoting the playbook memorized or something,

he is the kind of kid that does what he is told, if they said we know you can pass protect, but we want you to stand at the end of the field waving your arms, he would do it

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    I think it's time to give more playing time to the younger players on this team. For what we pay players like Tuck, Diehl and the production the team gets back, it just doesn't make sense. We could get equal results from younger players such as Ojomo etc for the same price. I think our veterans have some kind of sense of entitlement, where they can just coast through the regular season. And "turn it on" once we get to the playoffs. I would much rather see some youth in there that's wants to win every game and make a name for themselves.
    It actually may already be underway. Did anyone notice Brown started at RB?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1