+ Reply to Thread

No Osi and Ballard will derail the offense

Especially against the Jets, who match up very well with our WR, they are extremely vulnerable against the TE. We could have exposed Eric Smith and the safeties all night. I hope Pascoe can fill those shoes just a little.

Also, if Osi came back, we could have put JPP over Wayne Hunter where he could have abused Sanchez. Instead, our most useless DE (tuck) will go against their most useless lineman, and JPP will have to fight all night with D'Brickishaw Ferguson.

The Jets will win, but it won't tell me which is the better team. We are decimated with injuries and still managed the same record as them, even with a much more difficult schedule.

Re: No Osi and Ballard will derail the offense

If this team cant win because Jake Ballard isnt playing, then the entire franchise is a joke.

[quote user="mikeq672"]If this team cant win because Jake Ballard isnt playing, then the entire franchise is a joke.
    [/quote]Lol.....as pathetic as this team has looked, some fans are worse......every game we lose or bad season it's automatically because of someone that we lost to injury or otherwise (Plax,Phillips,Osi,Thomas)....now no Ballard will derail the offense? Smh...

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Especially against the Jets, who match up very well with our WR, they are extremely vulnerable against the TE. We could have exposed Eric Smith and the safeties all night. I hope Pascoe can fill those shoes just a little.

Also, if Osi came back, we could have put JPP over Wayne Hunter where he could have abused Sanchez. Instead, our most useless DE (tuck) will go against their most useless lineman, and JPP will have to fight all night with D'Brickishaw Ferguson.

The Jets will win, but it won't tell me which is the better team. We are decimated with injuries and still managed the same record as them, even with a much more difficult schedule.[/quote]

Good call. Every single sentence here was wrong.

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Especially against the Jets, who match up very well with our WR, they are extremely vulnerable against the TE. We could have exposed Eric Smith and the safeties all night. I hope Pascoe can fill those shoes just a little.

The Jets will win, but it won't tell me which is the better team. We are decimated with injuries and still managed the same record as them, even with a much more difficult schedule.[/quote]

Good call. Every single sentence here was wrong.
    [/quote]

LOL. I know right?

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Especially against the Jets, who match up very well with our WR, they are extremely vulnerable against the TE. We could have exposed Eric Smith and the safeties all night. I hope Pascoe can fill those shoes just a little.

Did you drown yourself yet?