+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm hate to say it but the Cowgurls will take advantage of our collapse and.......

STEAL THE DIVISION. The Cowgurls have a much easier schedule with 5 of their last 7 games at home.!! -. When the Cow patties beat the Browns at home next Sunday (our BYE week) we will only have a 1 game lead. We have tough games at home vs Packers, Saints and eagles. Away games include the Falcons , Ravens and skins. The Cowgirls have an easier road schedule @ Bengals and skins!!!.. Home games include Steelers, Saints , eagles and skins.

It really disgusts me that we had an opportunity to put this division away and now we may have to rely on the effing opponents of the cowgurls to win this division. We contol our own destiny you may say? I say we don't deserve to be in the playoffs after todays disgraceful and embarrassing loss. Ahem... My opinion may change after we dominate the Packers. We seem to play best when our backs are against the wall.

You know I see the cowboys not winning the division. They still have issues and there not that good at home. They have lost to us and the bears at home. Watching the Eagles game they got a lucky bounce on the int and a st td. The cowboys have issues it will show soon. The Giants will play better or watch there season go out the window.

********************TROLL ALERT*************************

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    ********************TROLL ALERT*************************
    LOL.. I am a diehard Giant fan trying to blow off a little steam after the sickening loss today. Go back to your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by jgiantfan View Post
    LOL.. I am a diehard Giant fan trying to blow off a little steam after the sickening loss today. Go back to your hole.
    If you're a diehard fan, I would hate to see what a bandwagon one is. No way you endorse your rival like you just did

Classic Cowturd fan, they win a game and they are ready for a SB run. LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    If you're a diehard fan, I would hate to see what a bandwagon one is. No way you endorse your rival like you just did
    You are reading way too much into this post. . I am not endorsing the cowgurls . I am pissed that we had the opportunity to put more distance ahead of our division rival and our collapse will now come back and bite us.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    You know I see the cowboys not winning the division. They still have issues and there not that good at home. They have lost to us and the bears at home. Watching the Eagles game they got a lucky bounce on the int and a st td. The cowboys have issues it will show soon. The Giants will play better or watch there season go out the
    It looks like the Giants have far bigger problems than the Cowboys do. Dallas can actually move the ball...

Veteran
    You are reading way too much into this post. . I am not endorsing the cowgurls . I am pissed that we had the opportunity to put more distance ahead of our division rival and our collapse will now come back and bite us.
    That part I agree with, the loss today will come back and bite. I'm not sure our Giants are in full collapse just yet. I am also not sure the boys won't collapse before season end. The Philly/Dallas game today could have gone either way. If the TD had been overturned, the score would have been closer. I was NOT impressed with the boys tday, nor Philly. Neither team has a magic carpet to jet them to the play offs. That's how I feel tonight. More games ahead will decide much.

STEAL THE DIVISION. The Cowgurls have a much easier schedule with 5 of their last 7 games at home.!! -. When the Cow patties beat the Browns at home next Sunday (our BYE week) we will only have a 1 game lead. We have tough games at home vs Packers, Saints and eagles. Away games include the Falcons , Ravens and skins. The Cowgirls have an easier road schedule @ Bengals and skins!!!.. Home games include Steelers, Saints , eagles and skins.

It really disgusts me that we had an opportunity to put this division away and now we may have to rely on the effing opponents of the cowgurls to win this division. We contol our own destiny you may say? I say we don't deserve to be in the playoffs after todays disgraceful and embarrassing loss. Ahem... My opinion may change after we dominate the Packers. We seem to play best when our backs are against the wall.
    How do you know the Cowboys won't lose the Browns? or any team on their remaining schedule for that matter? Im just saying just because the Cowboys have a more favorable schedule than the Giants doesn't they won't lose some games. Of course I want the Cowboys to lose but im more focused and concerned about the Giants.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!