+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cant blame Eli

cant blame Eli

i really cant blame Eli

the Oline,diehl especially, cannot protect the QB.
    receivers cant get open receivers have too many drops Bennett the most, cruz is catching up
    no run game worth worrying about so opposing D's are drooling at the chance to take manning out

Well I'm not in the same boat as you. I can blame Eli.

Yes the O-Line stinks, as does the running game. And ye his WR's aren't playing well either. But Eli is playing awful too. He had 2 INT's today that were both downright disgusting.

Oline didn't stink until somebody made it smell. I blame this on coach TC. Why would you mess with a line that won 4 games in a row. Think about it. The games we lose this year is when diehl was in except the eagles.

Eli played like crap. He tried to get that ball off and ended up as an INT. half assed lob to the bengal defender.

Formerly Brandon Jacobs

are you kidding me.....Eli sucks right along withthe rest of the team.....
    the only players who are diong their jobs are Tynes, Weatherford and DeOssie.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I CALL BS!!!!! Eli is sucking just like the rest of the team.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Eli couldn't even hit a quick out yesterday, he deserves to be thrown under the same bus as the rest of the team.

This is how they defend their Super Bowl title? Shameful. They didn't even put up a fight.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrek537emc View Post
    i really cant blame Eli

the Oline,diehl especially, cannot protect the QB.
    receivers cant get open receivers have too many drops Bennett the most, cruz is catching up
    no run game worth worrying about so opposing D's are drooling at the chance to take manning out
    When all goes well Eli is the MVP and when it all turns to **** Eli is?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    When all goes well Eli is the MVP and when it all turns to **** Eli is?
    I realize Eli cannot carry this team on his back every game but be honest, the last 3 or 4 games he has not even been on par. Ever since the talking heads started saying he was elite and had a good chance of being the league MVP he has crapped the bed!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Eli is NOT to blame!!
    Eli is NOT to blame!!
    Eli is NOT to blame!!
    Eli is NOT to blame!!

The problem is this....NO ONE RESPECTS THE NY GIANTS RUNNING GAME!!!!!

Its that simple!!

How can Eli throw when no one is open because the The field is flooded with defenders that should be up to stop the run!!

Now Eli is left with trying to force passes...bad passes...rushed passes etc..

We have no running game....Our secondary cant cover sh*t...

Now all the pressure is on our passing game and the other teams know it so dont blame Eli!!

Hope fully this bye week we can correct alot of things