+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barden

Barden

Am I the only guy who's a little confused why they don't use Barden in the passing game some more? He played well against Carolina, and since then, he's barely on the field. Why don't they use him more to help open things up for other guys like Nicks, Hixon, and Bennett?

Coming out of the bye, I would like to see more Barden on the field. He's not a home run hitter, but he's a guy who can make catches and move the chains, which is what we need right now.

Bench Player
    No you're not,, I feel the same way about their lack of play selections involving Andre Brown and David Wright to open up the running game.. I blame it on the coaches and somewhere along the line a light has to come on in their heads that what they've been trying to do is "Old and Cold" and a lot of teams have been paying close attention to it.. And the defense falls victim to the same thing,, putting some players in a position that displays their weakness more than their strengths,, the buck has to stop here and now with all of this,, its like you can read it in the players body language that they dont believe in the game plan..

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I think you mean David Wilson. I agree though. I'd like to see more guys in the mix. Especially Brown and Wilson.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 11-12-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Nope, I was wondering the same thing. How did he just disappear after a break out game?

#80 get well soon...

Eli seems to trust Barden much more than he does Randle.

In the Steelers game he threw a corner fade in the end zone to Randle just off his finger tips and I remember thinking "isn't that what Barden was for?"

The coaching staff has made some extremely questionable moves this season.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Eli seems to trust Barden much more than he does Randle.

In the Steelers game he threw a corner fade in the end zone to Randle just off his finger tips and I remember thinking "isn't that what Barden was for?"

The coaching staff has made some extremely questionable moves this season.
    Randle is also a rookie, so he makes rookie mistakes and doesn't know the playbook as well. They should be using Barden more in his place.

Barden, Brown, and Wilson shoul dbe more involved. They all bring something the starters ahead of them do not have to throw off defenses.

I'm surprised Barden doesn't see more playing time also.

I'm also surprised that Hixon fell of the map...what happen to him?? He was great against the Eagles and San Fran now where is he??
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-12-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Agree with you all. I think Barden earned his stripes in the Carolina game... and, then???
    Brown certainly deserves more touches, and should be involved in 3-4 downfiled pass plays every game, like Tiki used to do.
    Barden > Randle right now. Randle ran a real bonehead route against Pitt that cost us a sustained drive, just as we were getting to FG range. Barden runs the right route in that position.

The Giant's like to out smart themselves, Ohh we got a big WR and we have Redzone issues...let's not put him on the field.

We got a young RB let's give him a run and when he doesn't break a big play he doesn't see the field again. Wlison needs a series bc everyone knows if he's on the field the ball is going his way. If it's a run or a pass, either way the play is his bc why else would he be out there.