+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    This team right now is EXACTLY like the Jets last season

    1. Diehl = Wayne Hunter light
    2. No running game to speak of
    3. Eli playing and looking just like Sanchez
    4. WR get no separation and are hardly open
    5. Defensive line is getting no pressure at all
    6. Slow immobile linebackers

    The only difference is they had a better secondary than the current Giants can field.

  2. #2
    It's actually like the Jets this season... Sanchez was the only quarterback who managed to be worse than Eli yesterday.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It's actually like the Jets this season... Sanchez was the only quarterback who managed to be worse than Eli yesterday.
    True, all of what I say still applies except the Jets traded away Hunter while Coughlin decided to promote Diehl back to starter.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    1. Diehl = Wayne Hunter light
    2. No running game to speak of
    3. Eli playing and looking just like Sanchez
    4. WR get no separation and are hardly open
    5. Defensive line is getting no pressure at all
    6. Slow immobile linebackers

    The only difference is they had a better secondary than the current Giants can field.
    But the jets were actually good in the redzone last year and scoring TDs so we may be worst than last year's jets .

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    But the jets were actually good in the redzone last year and scoring TDs so we may be worst than last year's jets .
    Good point. The Jets had the best TD percentage in the redone last year. Offensively we may be worse. We do have a better kicker though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts