+ Reply to Thread

Guys Relax Please

Lets remember these guys are human just like all of us and not some machines you can't expect them to play up to par every week. The reason why they are playing like crap I believe is due to the hurricane sandy we have no idea how those players were effected by the storm. I'm sure most of them just like most of us New Yorkers got affected somehow. I have not met a single person yet that has not had a family member effected by this storm and so let's cut them some slack and be a little more understanding. We want them to take our minds off of the devastation we see around us every single day well then who is going to do that for them. They are tired they are distracted and we are playing teams that are hungry for us because we are the SB Champs. The by week is coming at a good time for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobavaro View Post
    Lets remember these guys are human just like all of us and not some machines you can't expect them to play up to par every week. The reason why they are playing like crap I believe is due to the hurricane sandy we have no idea how those players were effected by the storm. I'm sure most of them just like most of us New Yorkers got affected somehow. I have not met a single person yet that has not had a family member effected by this storm and so let's cut them some slack and be a little more understanding. We want them to take our minds off of the devastation we see around us every single day well then who is going to do that for them. They are tired they are distracted and we are playing teams that are hungry for us because we are the SB Champs. The by week is coming at a good time for them.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I'm certainly relaxed and disgusted with the play at the same time. I'm still a fan and a couple of weeks away from this downward spiral will be refreshing!