+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry the way I see it

Dallas will get their crap together and win this division.......while we get feasted on in the last 6 games......mark my words.

You might be right.

I believe their weak schedule will get them there!

Yes unfortunately for us....when you win the SB, you get dealt the toughest schedule the following season.

we'll see.

i'll give dallas this: their defense is easily one of the best in the league. Unbelievable.

Very possible.

Of course they won't go anywhere in the playoffs but when you've been irrelevant for as long as Dallas has, it's nice every once in awhile when the division leader self destructs and you get in.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Dallas will get their crap together and win this division.......while we get feasted on in the last 6 games......mark my words.
    I think Dallas will end up pooping out. They have a horrible team with no consistency. SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

Yes unfortunately for us....when you win the SB, you get dealt the toughest schedule the following season.
    It has nothing to do with winning the SB. It has to do with winning the division. Even if we lost to the Bucs in the first round last year, we would have the exact same schedule.

Your previous years record only dictates 2 games on your schedule.

6 games againts NFC east.

4 games against whatever AFC division in the rotation that we are scheduled for that year.

4 games against whatever NFC division in the rotation that we are scheduled for that year

The last two games are agains the 2 teams in the NFC divisions that you are not already scheduled against that came in the same statistical place as us in their respective division. So since we came in first in our division. WE got the 49'ers and the Packers. These are the only 2 games that differ from the Cowboys or Eagles Schedules. It's not that big a deal.

I don't know why people always complain about the schedule. It is done completely fair, and nobody gets special treatment.

you know , everyone keeps saying that ....but there are only 4 or 5 teams on the entire 2012 schedule with a winning record.
    our opponents have more combined losses than wins.
    our division is the weakest in football.
    we are the new NFC WEST.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

if you cant beat Cincy then it doesnt matter who else in on the sched. The Gianst flat out stink right now.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch