+ Reply to Thread

I would die laughing if

Some team out there overpays big time to sign Osi after this season.......that guy has done nothing so far to merit a HUGE contract. If he is playing for a big money contract......we have yet to see it. On another note I love Tuck, but I kinda hope he retires after this year......so we can save some $. He is also not the player he once was.....

the upside is i thought we'd have to break the bank to try and keep nicks, cruz, JPP, and Tuck all on the same team.

that ain't the case now. only 3 of those players seem critical, and you could start arguing that maybe only 2 are worth huge money.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    the upside is i thought we'd have to break the bank to try and keep nicks, cruz, JPP, and Tuck all on the same team.

that ain't the case now. only 3 of those players seem critical, and you could start arguing that maybe only 2 are worth huge money.
    The way the offense is playing I would argue only 1 of those listed is worth big money.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The way the offense is playing I would argue only 1 of those listed is worth big money.
    with how they're playing now i'd agree, but nicks seems to be hurt as often as not, and if he wants $10 mill a season, that ain't happening.

at this point, talking long term, cruz and jpp are worth huge money.

The Giants could lowball me at 200k and I will outperform David Diehl

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

Sadly, there will always be teams ready to throw the money at their feet on past performances!
    Players come and go on the Free Agency train, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!