+ Reply to Thread

I would die laughing if

Some team out there overpays big time to sign Osi after this season.......that guy has done nothing so far to merit a HUGE contract. If he is playing for a big money contract......we have yet to see it. On another note I love Tuck, but I kinda hope he retires after this year......so we can save some $. He is also not the player he once was.....

the upside is i thought we'd have to break the bank to try and keep nicks, cruz, JPP, and Tuck all on the same team.

that ain't the case now. only 3 of those players seem critical, and you could start arguing that maybe only 2 are worth huge money.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    the upside is i thought we'd have to break the bank to try and keep nicks, cruz, JPP, and Tuck all on the same team.

that ain't the case now. only 3 of those players seem critical, and you could start arguing that maybe only 2 are worth huge money.
    The way the offense is playing I would argue only 1 of those listed is worth big money.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The way the offense is playing I would argue only 1 of those listed is worth big money.
    with how they're playing now i'd agree, but nicks seems to be hurt as often as not, and if he wants $10 mill a season, that ain't happening.

at this point, talking long term, cruz and jpp are worth huge money.

The Giants could lowball me at 200k and I will outperform David Diehl

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

Sadly, there will always be teams ready to throw the money at their feet on past performances!
    Giants fan since '58