+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Props to TC

Props to TC

the old Coughlin would have conducted a scorched earth presser after that game, calling out every player from a to z.

instead he said the whole team, including the coaches, need to do a better job, he said his prep and the coaches prep needs to improve.

i don't think he believes that, but i think he said it to start the us vs. them theme for the next two weeks, and not bring any more public heat on the players than there already is.

i just wish this team didn't need the entire NFL looking down on them in order to play well.

And who on the team is listening to him anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    the old Coughlin would have conducted a scorched earth presser after that game, calling out every player from a to z.

instead he said the whole team, including the coaches, need to do a better job, he said his prep and the coaches prep needs to improve.

i don't think he believes that, but i think he said it to start the us vs. them theme for the next two weeks, and not bring any more public heat on the players than there already is.

i just wish this team didn't need the entire NFL looking down on them in order to play well.

I just dont get how an NFL team of this calibur can put up a worthless effort like yesterday.....

Mind boggling...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

to be fair counting the preseason they played 14 games straight...they can use a re-fueling at this point. (and yes we know that's not ALL of the starters playing all 14 but it has been a long grueling ride thus far)

but yes they are playing like **** and there's no denying that.

I still like TC but I hope it gets on his coordinators about their creativity and maybe it's time to take some of the pressure off the front 4 to deliver QB pressure? Maybe it's time for short to mid-range passing for high percentage passing on O?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Maybe it's time for short to mid-range passing for high percentage passing on O?
    It seemed that they were doing that yesterday. I kept hollering, "Throw the ball down the field" but I realized later that he didn't have time for his receivers to run a deeper route.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I just dont get how an NFL team of this calibur can put up a worthless effort like yesterday.....

Mind boggling...
    it was a heartless effort and i feel like a idiot cuz i told anyone that would listen that we were going to stomp the bengirls like we did the niner... like tony d said in anygiven sunday "today im embarassed to be your coach" well today im embarrased to call my self a giants fan... that being said we are still 6-4 and control our own destinity. time to get this fixed bye week couldnt have come at a better time
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

Mind boggling...
    +1

same.

fans will hate this, but if they're just competitive against the packers it'll be an enormous improvement.

Banned
    If we arent competitive against the Packers something is wrong.

The Giants lay eggs, yes they do. But they never lose 3 games back to back in absolute humiliating fashion.

It will be close, GB:31 NY:27

Banned
    He should have called them out....the only good thing that is coming out of this total collapse is the Giants saw Victor Cruz for what he really is before they signed him longterm.........now they will let him walk and good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    He should have called them out....the only good thing that is coming out of this total collapse is the Giants saw Victor Cruz for what he really is before they signed him longterm.........now they will let him walk and good riddance!
    They aren't getting rid of Victor Cruz.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.