+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TWO PLAYS !!!

Bench Player

Unhappy TWO PLAYS !!!

How many remember , we are only "TWO PLAYS" from being 4-6 !!!!!
    Busted coverage in Redskins game !! Cruz touchdown , One minute to play .
    Out of bounds [ by a finger nail] . Dallas game .
    I said in beginning of season , we will finish 9-7, with this tough schedule .
    Now I am hoping we finish with that record , and again sneak into playoffs.
    Two things really upset me . Eli saying he is not worried and Tuck tweeting it is nothing to worry about.
    Eli hasn't had a td pass in 3 games . Tuck and his front four , make the last 3 OL , look like a brick wall.
    They are not the team everybody thinks they are . "TWO PLAYS" from being 6-4 or 4-6 !!!!!!
    NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM !!! watch out for COWGIRLS winning NFC EAST !!!!

If you're going to look at it that way then they're also two plays away from having zero Super Bowl wins.

They won those games, that's all that matters.

Banned
    im not sure what to make of this.

continue

Bench Player
    Number one - ONE PLAY DID NOT WIN SUPER BOWL AGAINST DENVER !!! Other Three "Super Bowls ' ,VERY TRUE !!!
    Super Bowls are one game , winner takes all !!
    Season is 16 games , where you must be a solid team the whole season ,to make "playoffs '. I don't see that with this team !!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    Number one - ONE PLAY DID NOT WIN SUPER BOWL AGAINST DENVER !!! Other Three "Super Bowls ' ,VERY TRUE !!!
    Super Bowls are one game , winner takes all !!
    Season is 16 games , where you must be a solid team the whole season ,to make "playoffs '. I don't see that with this team !!!
    Although I am concerned about the way they are playing right now, the one consoling thought is that they looked almost exactly like this team at certain points during the '07 season and last year...obviously both being SB winning seasons.