+ Reply to Thread

Red face My uneducated take on the game!

Well, thank God I missed the game and the misery. I immediately erased the "tape" on arrival. This was your classic "trap" game. This was their SB game marked on their calendar and the Giants marched right into the trap thinking this team would fall at their feet for mercy! I think our problems go back to the San Fran game. The Giants came out of that game with "fat" heads thinking that they were unbeatable!. When are they going to realize that every team, good or bad, have their game with the "SB" champs marked on the billboard! Having not watched the game, and hopefully never will, I can only go by the newspapers and this board. its not pretty! Can we turn it on again, or do we have problems that aren't going away?
    Giants fan since '58

a 9-7 regular season backdoor playoff team doesn't scare anybody.
    nor should they.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

i think this was a trap game, but something is wrong with this team. i don't know if its fatigue or what. but something is wrong.

its not one guy, or one coach, or one unit.

this team needs a spark, and i dont' know where it's going to come from right now.

could have summed it up in one word...

SUCKED.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    Well, thank God I missed the game and the misery. I immediately erased the "tape" on arrival. This was your classic "trap" game. This was their SB game marked on their calendar and the Giants marched right into the trap thinking this team would fall at their feet for mercy! I think our problems go back to the San Fran game. The Giants came out of that game with "fat" heads thinking that they were unbeatable!. When are they going to realize that every team, good or bad, have their game with the "SB" champs marked on the billboard! Having not watched the game, and hopefully never will, I can only go by the newspapers and this board. its not pretty! Can we turn it on again, or do we have problems that aren't going away?

We need a bye at the right time...hopefully we can get things back in order and make a playoff run

Banned
    Thus, this is the point of sucking. If we suck bad enough for 3 or 4 games straight, the teams we play at the end of the year won't be taking us as serious

Banned
    Coughlin and Co. are either evil genius's or flat out 'tards. Take your pick.