+ Reply to Thread

If DIEHL starts again I will request a refund for remaining season

This has gone to the point of absolute ridiculousness....If this complete incompetent tackle DD starts one more game, a public statement by TC and John Mara is required to every Giant fan. Starting DD is equivalent to sabotaging the remained of the season. This issue must be addressed to every fan, or I will requre my money back....this is an outcry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    if diehl starts we fill the stadium with these guys

lmfao
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Well I doubt they're gonna pull him. I hate it, but it is what it is.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    This has gone to the point of absolute ridiculousness....If this complete incompetent tackle DD starts one more game, a public statement by TC and John Mara is required to every Giant fan. Starting DD is equivalent to sabotaging the remained of the season. This issue must be addressed to every fan, or I will requre my money back....this is an outcry!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same failing thing over and over again and expect a different outcome