+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Down to the wire

It looks as if the winner of the nfce is going to be decided week 17. Heading into the bye the Giants(6-4) have 1 1/2 game lead over Dallas. We have GB, WAS, BAL, NO, ATL, PHI. Pretty brutal schedule. Realistically i see 3 more wins TOPS.

The Cowboys(4-5) have CLE, WAS, PHI, CIN, PIT, NO, WAS. Softer than the giants, however they do have 3 division games left and i dont see them sweeping both skins and egals. 4 wins.

Its quite possible the NFCE is going to won with a 9-7 record.
    Last edited by Modogg; 11-12-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    I agree, I've been saying all morning we are going 6-6 and then we will need to win 3 our of the last 4 to win the division at 9-7.

Its not just realistic, or a "prediction"......9-7 WINS this division. We just need three more wins.

I we will just have to wait and see...until then:

The NFC east has become a very weak division

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    The NFC east has become a very weak division
    Yeah, but then again we all beat the crap out of eachother and play well within our division. Its not just the Giants now that are known for playing down to their competition this year. Realistically, WAS DAL and PHI are all top notch teams when clicking on all cylinders like they can and should be. And obviously the same is true for ourselves.