+ Reply to Thread

OUR BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL- Where is Rambo?

Can we get Bill Parcells in the pre-game locker room to give a speech?

1- Will the Irish Teflon Coach make it through the keyhole once again this off season

2- Can we get Jack Del Rio on the sidelines before Saturday? I don't think Perry Fewell has a clue anymore

3- Will the players summon up their pride and finish out the season playing hard despite these two Sphinx's

Re: OUR BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL- Where is Rambo?

[quote user="BParcells777"]Can we get Bill Parcells in the pre-game locker room to give a speech?

1- Will the Irish Teflon Coach make it through the keyhole once again this off season

2- Can we get Jack Del Rio on the sidelines before Saturday? I don't think Perry Fewell has a clue anymore

3- Will the players summon up their pride and finish out the season playing hard despite these two Sphinx's
    [/quote]

Thats the only statement that makes sense that will save their season.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

A couple guys care, a couple guys point fingers, and couple guys are laughing at the fans because they get paid anyway.

The fan in all of us is hoping they can win the next two games but the reality is this team is not good, the locker room is divided now, and they have given up all hope. This past game they had their heads down at the end of the 1st quarter.

They will most likely be humiliated this Saturday. It's not all their fault though. They are just not that good. It's hard to say. Ecause we waited all offseason to see this garbage, but injuries and annual collapse have ended their season weeks ago. The only reason why they are alive after losing 5 of their last 6 games is that their division is just so bad.

How can you say they are not good when they were the 1st team to beat Tom Brady at home since 2002?????

[quote user="BParcells777"]How can you say they are not good when they were the 1st team to beat Tom Brady at home since 2002?????
    [/quote]

What about the other games?

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="BParcells777"]How can you say they are not good when they were the 1st team to beat Tom Brady at home since 2002?????
    [/quote]

Kansas City is the best team in the NFL and should win the Lombardi now because they beat an undefeated Greenbay

Veteran

Terell Thomas was outspoken and out

Goff was the MIKE and he's out

Tuck is injured

Cofield is gone

Osi is Osi

Add in Perry Awful and his ridiculous schemes and all that's left is Rolle making an @ss out of himself.

Do you believe I actually thought we were going to finish 12-4 this year
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.