+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: TUCK WASTE

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    I agree with you 1000%. Tuck is Giant through and through and a class act. He is not garbage just his abilities have diminished as he gets older. This is up to coaches to realize that he cannot play the same number of snaps as he did a year ago. But the Bradshaw and DD use on every game tell me I should not expect much change from this coaching staff.

  2. #12
    Veteran G.I. Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bklyn, NY
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.

  3. #13
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,152
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.
    He found it last year and had a great final 5 or 6 games.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  4. #14
    Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

    let the ojomo era begin

  5. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    You speak the truth. We need him this year. He has wisdom beyond his years to share with the younger players and some older ones as well.

  6. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

    let the ojomo era begin
    I will love to hear him say "and I have 3".

  7. #17
    Ok who do the Giants have that's better. Who's available for the vacant spot you just made?

  8. #18
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    He has been good for the club for many years....maybe its time to pack it in.

  9. #19
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    Agreed. Garbage? wtf.

  10. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,307
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

    let the ojomo era begin
    he won't retire because of the $$$ no matter how bad he plays

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts