+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUCK WASTE

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    I agree with you 1000%. Tuck is Giant through and through and a class act. He is not garbage just his abilities have diminished as he gets older. This is up to coaches to realize that he cannot play the same number of snaps as he did a year ago. But the Bradshaw and DD use on every game tell me I should not expect much change from this coaching staff.

He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.
    He found it last year and had a great final 5 or 6 games.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

let the ojomo era begin

Veteran
    You speak the truth. We need him this year. He has wisdom beyond his years to share with the younger players and some older ones as well.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

let the ojomo era begin
    I will love to hear him say "and I have 3".

Ok who do the Giants have that's better. Who's available for the vacant spot you just made?

Bench Player
    He has been good for the club for many years....maybe its time to pack it in.

Agreed. Garbage? wtf.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post

let the ojomo era begin
    he won't retire because of the $$$ no matter how bad he plays

+ Reply to Thread