+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUCK WASTE

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.
    thats when this BS all started. Screw Flozell and all of his kids welfare checks now.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Tuck at this point is playing the same as everyone else! noone has played well for several games! if the team plays well Tuck will do his part!

pick any player right now and tell me how well they are playing! this is strictly a team problem and they have to work it out between them!

if the Giants do improve and end up going deep in the playoffs Tuck will prolly be a major contributor to that success!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    Thank you!! Well said. The guy goes all out. I think injuries may have done him in as a starter because he's not old by any means, but to say he's garbage is just dumb. I have a feeling some of you wouldn't say the things I have been reading if he was standing next to you. I appreciate and haven't forgotten everything this guy has done for this team in winning 2 SUPERBOWLS...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
    I feel like I'm being setup on a blind date with a charming obese chick... JK. Tuck will be fine and fat chicks are cool.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    thats when this BS all started. Screw Flozell and all of his kids welfare checks now.
    OMG! Hahahahahahahahahaha

I think his shoulder is still an issue....

Tuck at this point is done as a pass rusher. He can still play the run well. I was a little surprised they didnt take an end in the 2012 draft. U could see the decline last year. Good news is this draft is overflowing with athletic defensive ends. Wherever the Giants pick in th first round they should be able to get a good 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Hes a waste at E would suggest he be used as a DT.
    When W. Beatty makes more Tackles then Tuck there is something really wrong.

Your thoughts.
    He's a sure shot to be be on one of the ESPN or NFL Network shows next year. He's done as a football player. How many times in the last few weeks have they shown Tuck on the sidelines on crucial drives by the opponents. I can't count there's been so many of them.

I think he is nursing his shoulder, Hopefully the Bye week will help, I think he will excell in the GreenBay game. And prove everyone wrong !

GoGiants

He could easily finish the season with 7 sacks and 55 tackles. That is still average for a LDE that kicks inside on 3rd down and is part of a rotation. QBs aren't holding the ball very long against this secondary.

+ Reply to Thread