+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Let's not forget but for a non playoff collapse Dallas still has to win 3-5 more game

Assuming that WAS and Philly is out (I think those are safe assumptions), Dallas still needs to win a bunch more games. As we all know, it's a week to week league and they are not the most consistent team either. They still have to play out their schedule...They got RG3 twice (WA|S always plays them tough), NO too, and Pit.

No team in the NFL is better suited to handle a slide like this than the Giants and they are still favorites to win the east. Just get them in the playoffs...You know that no one want's to play the Giants in the playoffs.

Banned
    whats Dallas record? 9-7 wins or ties the division. do they have 4 or 5 wins? if they have 4 they need 5 more. if they have 5 they will need 4 more wins.

9-7 WINS THE NFC EAST

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToJPP View Post
    whats Dallas record? 9-7 wins or ties the division. do they have 4 or 5 wins? if they have 4 they need 5 more. if they have 5 they will need 4 more wins.

9-7 WINS THE NFC EAST
    I just hope we can get 4 points
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

The way we are playing now......I want to go 6-10 and get a new HC.........either that or a SB bearth.........anything in between is meaningless.....going into the playoffs and getting ousted right away would be worse than 6-10

All-Pro
    Tell me who the Giants are capable of beating. Maybe Washington again?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They are capable of beating anyone, but the question is which team shows up.

MUCH better.

This is basically the same team and coaching staff that beat NE SF twice, GB, and Atlanta. So, i would say they can beat anyone. No team in the NFL is more capable of turning things around. They a few sacks and one big TD pass away from feeling good again. How many times have the Giant's been buried the past few years?

All i was saying is that Dallas is having their problems too...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They are capable of beating anyone, but the question is which team shows up.
    Based on what? They where lucky to be 6-2. Their luck has run out. They have played more bad than they have good this year. Green Bay and the Saint may combine for 100 points on them and a slumping Eli with an injured Nicks, no Manningham, and Diehl wimput up lots of field goals.

Based on what? They where lucky to be 6-2. Their luck has run out. They have played more bad than they have good this year. Green Bay and the Saint may combine for 100 points on them and a slumping Eli with an injured Nicks, no Manningham, and Diehl wimput up lots of field goals.
    We did it last year didn't we? We're not playing well but saying we aren't capable of beating anyone is nonsense.

MUCH better.

All-Pro
    Last year is not this year. Last year at least they could score points. This year not only is the defense not doing well, the offense is doing worse. I hope I'm wrong but two weeks from now they are going to get humiliated at home.