+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Starter

Rumor has it that...

other teams have recently given David Diehl the nickname 'Easy Pass' as Defensive linemen are in the express lane around him.

Veteran
    E-Z Pass

Bench Player
    Its like he's got a ribeye around his freakin neck.....they are swarming him like there's no tomorrow. I swear our offensive linemen are in our back field more then the QB and running back.

Quote Originally Posted by paulj View Post
    other teams have recently given David Diehl the nickname 'Easy Pass' as Defensive linemen are in the express lane around him.
    ouch. I think this board has expressed its views on D.D. He is a great NYGiant 2 super bowls and now as age catches up on him it is time .

If the coaching staff does not see this problem that D.D. is having then its not him that we should be beating up on.
    Last edited by ibbill; 11-12-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

DD Da EZPASS.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    ouch. I think this board has expressed its views on D.D. He is a great NYGiant 2 super bowls and now as age catches up on him it is time .

If the coaching staff does not see this problem that D.D. is having then its not him that we should be beating up on.
    The thing with DD is we replaced him at RT with KMac years ago because he couldn't play the position then. This was one position/player I was concerned with at the start of the season and unfortunately I was right.

i posted on DD twitter that his nickname should be E-Z Pass

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post

This. This is exactly what I think as well. DD gave us his best years, helped win 2 SuperBowls but it appears he has just lost a step. It's not his fault, I guarantee he is out there working his *** off, but sometimes father time just catches up with you. It's hard to be mad at him, the coaches have to take him out. A true competitor like DD will never take himself out.

Opposing players probably fight for the right to have snaps against him since he's a good way to boost your stats up.

Veteran
    He was terrible last year, he's even worse this year (who knew he could get any worse).. the offensive line plays better when he's not in the line, and what do you know.. Tom Coughlin sticks him back in... pretty stupid

I don't care, it's time to put in Locklear and start developing James Brewer in certain snaps