+ Reply to Thread

PRIDE.... DO WE HAVE IT?

Rex Ryan is already saying the Jets are the best team in NY. That he did not come here to be anyone's little brother. That the fact the Jets have been to the playoffs the past two seasons, and the Giants have not.... the Jets are clearly the best team in New York......

So... GMEN.... What do you guys have to say about that? Do you have any pride, are you going to make a statement this weekend, or will you roll over?

The entire football world is watching... This next game will be very telling.

Re: PRIDE.... DO WE HAVE IT?

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Rex Ryan is already saying the Jets are the best team in NY. That he did not come here to be anyone's little brother. That the fact the Jets have been to the playoffs the past two seasons, and the Giants have not.... the Jets are clearly the best team in New York......

So... GMEN.... What do you guys have to say about that? Do you have any pride, are you going to make a statement this weekend, or will you roll over?the football world might watch. Doubt I will

The entire football world is watching... This next game will be very telling.[/quote]
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

All-Pro

Did you see them on the sideline at the end of the 1st quarter of the last game?

No!

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Rex Ryan is already saying the Jets are the best team in NY. That he did not come here to be anyone's little brother. That the fact the Jets have been to the playoffs the past two seasons, and the Giants have not.... the Jets are clearly the best team in New York......

So... GMEN.... What do you guys have to say about that? Do you have any pride, are you going to make a statement this weekend, or will you roll over?

The entire football world is watching... This next game will be very telling.[/quote]

If Fewell and Gilbride would just stick to whats working, the Giants would have clinched the damned division a long time ago, but they always abandon a strategy that's getting results!
    Whenever the giants rushed the house at Grossman, they succeeded in getting pressure on him....then they abandoned that attack.
    When the running game was finally getting going a little (5 yds per carry avg for the game), Gilbride abandoned the run and called for 40 pass plays.
    A team can have all the pride in the world, but if the co-ordinators aren't playing to the teams strength, then you get walked on by inferior opponents.
    The Giants players have pride...unfortunately they also have Fewell and Gilbride!

this is gonna be a war both d's suck its gonna come down to the qb and we have the better qb hands down... i still think this team has some figh left in them. time to shut up and play ball
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I'm gonna be sitting there watching the game rooting for the Giants but the fact of the matter is the Giants are a terrible football team.

We've won 7 games this season because of the Quarterback. If Carr was starting this season the Giants would would be right there to get Luck (Which might have been a good thing. We could have demanded a ransom for that pick)

Tom Coughlin did a good job but his time is up. If we had pride we wouldn't have gotten beaten by the skins twice. We wouldn't gotten beaten by the Seahawks. We wouldn't gotten embarassed by the Eagles and Saints.

Any staff that depends on late game heroics by the Quarterback is a joke.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

NYG fans will never hear the end of it if the jets win saturday...this game means more to the NYG than the jets...starting to feel the pressure already....

I think they lost it last week in front of the home crowd.