+ Reply to Thread

eli on the fan 5:05 today

cant wait to hear what eli has to say about his performance. last week he got me amped up after the steelers loss he said the offense would be firing on all cylinders against the bengirls. in case you guys didnt know every monday after a game eli is on the francesa show at 5:05pm and v cruz is every tue after a game 5:05pm.. 660 on am 101.9 fm
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 5 games

15 rushes for 175 yards 2 td
    17 pancake blocks
    20 tackles 2 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0record

if I was him I would call in sick for this one....

Eli will say what he always says...
    "Have to play better football".....Not knocking him but there will no revelations. More of the same "interveiw speak"...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

he was on already at 1:30 because he had to catch an plane to go on vacation ...they will replay it at 5:05

it was a horrible interview

he keeps saying that there were improvements this week from last week.........hm??????
    he goes on to say that they did some good things and converted some 3rd downs .........hm??????
    he says his arm is fine and feels he has plenty zip on the ball

MIke asks no prying questions and keeps it very PC

Eli repeats everything you have ever heard him say in any interview he has ever given

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    he was on already at 1:30 because he had to catch an plane to go on vacation ...they will replay it at 5:05

it was a horrible interview

he keeps saying that there were improvements this week from last week.........hm??????
    he goes on to say that they did some good things and converted some 3rd downs .........hm??????
    he says his arm is fine and feels he has plenty zip on the ball

MIke asks no prying questions and keeps it very PC

Eli repeats everything you have ever heard him say in any interview he has ever given
    lol yes it was very aggravating.

I don't understand why any fan would expect anything different from any other player with any sense.