+ Reply to Thread

Still Not Worried -Fan's have a short memory

2007 vs. Vikings Eli throws 3 pick 6's and looks absolutely lost. Two months later, Super Bowl champs

2008 Giants are demolishing the competition, stumbling against the Browns but otherwise kicking butt, Plaxico shoots himself and the team still manages to earn the one seed. Loses in Divisional round and watches two teams they beat on the road that year go to the Super Bowl

2010 Win 10 games, don't make the playoffs.

2011 Lose to the Redskins making the Jets and Cowboys games must wins. 99 yard pass to Cruz, the rest is history.

So even when we think we know what's going on, we really don't and so much can happen in the next 6 games that either repeating or missing the playoffs completely would not surprise me at all. Let's hope for the former.

So chin up Giants fans. Let's enjoy this ride while it lasts because this is the golden age like it or not.

These losses are one hell of a pill to swallow...but this is seriously the truth. We have NO idea what will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

AGREE!

While I tend to agree with the 'any given Sunday' expression it's very difficult for me to not worry when you look at the remaining schedule, especially considering how we have performed on both sides of the ball recently. Rogers, Brees and Ryan can really light it up, the eagles seem to have our number no matter how crappy they are playing and we barely got past the Skins at our house. Oh yeah there's also the Ravens. Hopefully our secondary start having those private meetings they were having last year that seemed to help so much and our O can find their rhythm.

It's not the fact that they're losing that worries me... it's the way they're losing. Even in the Saints loss last year, Eli still looked on top of his game, and if the defense (aside from JPP) had played up a little more, we could have won that. Now I look at the bengals game and at first glance it looks like a total system failure...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

We have played some fantastic defenses these past several weeks. I will be more worried if we cannot put up points vs. the Packers. The defenses are going to get worse now so there's a chance our offense can get back in sync.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    We have played some fantastic defenses these past several weeks. I will be more worried if we cannot put up points vs. the Packers. The defenses are going to get worse now so there's a chance our offense can get back in sync.
    Are you kidding me? The BENGALS are a fantastic defense? Their entire team is Dalton and Green... which our defense did decently against I might add, given that they had 15-yard fields to work with all night...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.