+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prince starting to show his royal blood!!

On a positive note, Prince is starting to look like the player we envisioned when we selected him with the 19th overall pick. I like this kid's progress. He now looks like the #1 CB of the future for us.
    Last edited by B&RWarrior; 11-12-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Definitely a bright point in our defense. He looked good in his limited outings last season too. Rodgers and Brady couldn't throw on him...

He looks better than Corey SterWeb

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Definitely a bright point in our defense. He looked good in his limited outings last season too. Rodgers and Brady couldn't throw on him...
    +1 we need brights spots to carry us right now.
    No one remembers who came in second.

He's been a real stud for us this year but he had a very odd game yesterday. He had a better performance against A.J. Green but than he was getting beat by Mohamed Sanu on that one drive pretty good. I think Prince could benefit from gambling a little bit more at times where as Hosley needs to cool it down on trying to make so many plays. It's not bad to let the guy catch the ball for a minimal gain and I think Hosley needs to learn that.

The future is promising but after this year we do need one more corner. I don't know if we go rd 1 corner or mlb but those are the two positions I want to see taken care of early in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    The future is promising but after this year we do need one more corner. I don't know if we go rd 1 corner or mlb but those are the two positions I want to see taken care of early in the draft.
    I think Hosley will shake off some rookie-itis and complement Prince nicely going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think Hosley will shake off some rookie-itis and complement Prince nicely going forward.
    True but what about mlb?? Have you seen anyone that stands out this year in college?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He's been a real stud for us this year but he had a very odd game yesterday. He had a better performance against A.J. Green but than he was getting beat by Mohamed Sanu on that one drive pretty good. I think Prince could benefit from gambling a little bit more at times where as Hosley needs to cool it down on trying to make so many plays. It's not bad to let the guy catch the ball for a minimal gain and I think Hosley needs to learn that.
    True but Andy Dalton threw some perfect passes to Sanu also. I really like the way Prince is coming around and right now he is our best CB and I think he will continue to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    True but Andy Dalton threw some perfect passes to Sanu also. I really like the way Prince is coming around and right now he is our best CB and I think he will continue to get better.
    Yeah, some of it was Dalton having great chemistry with Sanu and we all know there are just some passes that can't be defended. Prince is our best player on defense this season, even more so than JPP.