+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Schedule Predicting

Here's a look at our remaining schedule, as well as Dallas', to help compare our roads and determine how many more games we need to win.

Let's look at Dallas' schedule first. They're currently 4-5. It's hard to predict Dallas, but they probably won't beat the Steelers, or the Saints. They'll probably split with the Redskins, and they may lose 1 more, maybe to the Bengals. So they may finish 8-8, or 7-9.

Can we win 2-3 more games to lock up the division? 9-7 will undoubtedly win this division, but 8-8 might too.
    Last edited by Overdrive92; 11-12-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Jezz bro, this IMO is very difficult to predict at this moment. If we keep playing the way we are doing we could lose all games but if all comes around the Giants are very, very capable of winning out.

NYG- 10-6(losses to NO and Atlanta)
    DAL- 8-8(losses to Philly, Pitt, and WAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Here's a look at our remaining schedule, as well as Dallas', to help compare our roads and determine how many more games we need to win.

Let's look at Dallas' schedule first. They're currently 4-5. It's hard to predict Dallas, but they probably won't beat the Steelers, or the Saints. They'll probably split with the Redskins, and they may lose 1 more, maybe to the Bengals. So they may finish 8-8, or 7-9.

Can we win 2-3 more games to lock up the division? 9-7 will undoubtedly win this division, but 8-8 might too.
    if we go 8-8 pr even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. This team is at least a 12 win team

if we go 8-8 or even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. With all this talent this team is at least a 12 win team

I agree but no game is a so called "easy" game in the NFL. Some people are acting like the Cowboys are going to run the table cause they beat an Eagles team that lost their starting QB. I think if Vick played that game the Eagles probably win. They changed their whole defensive plan once Vick left and their run game was shut down.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    if we go 8-8 or even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. With all this talent this team is at least a 12 win team
    How can we be a 12 win team, unless you're saying we're going to win out? Which I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt will happen.

After last year, I learned to not care what our record is. If we can get into the Playoffs at 9-7, 8-8, or even 7-9, I'll take it. As long as we get in. We're obviously not getting a first round bye, so just get us in. And chances are, 9-7 or LOWER will win this division. I can't imagine any of these teams going 10-6.

Since we don't play Dallas again this year, unlike last year where we played them late in the season, it's going to come down to a battle of records.

Dallas has just as hard of a schedule than us to be honest... Not sure why people think their schedule is SO easy. They still have to play a big division rival in Washington so I am not counting on them winning out their schedule or close to it.

Easy game? Lol. Look at what the Chiefs are doing to the Steelers right now in Pitt. There are no sure thing easy games in the NFL. If you don't show, younger beat.

Hey KG! Look at the Chiefs RUNNING the ball non stop and beating Pitt. That's how you do it.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

How can we be a 12 win team, unless you're saying we're going to win out? Which I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt will happen.

After last year, I learned to not care what our record is. If we can get into the Playoffs at 9-7, 8-8, or even 7-9, I'll take it. As long as we get in. We're obviously not getting a first round bye, so just get us in. And chances are, 9-7 or LOWER will win this division. I can't imagine any of these teams going 10-6.

Since we don't play Dallas again this year, unlike last year where we played them late in the season, it's going to come down to a battle of records.
    I meant the talent. Eli with the receiving corps? The Dline? They have the talent to but unfortunately won't happen this year