+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What did we learn today?

Let's play a game that they play after my favorite radio show. What did you learn today?
    This thread will be brought back to life after every game during the season.

I learned that the Giants need to start Brown over Bradshaw, and David Diehl should not be a starter anymore.
    Last edited by Hall of Fame; 11-11-2012 at 09:06 PM.

T.C. needs a reality check and needs to sit down with his Offense, Defense and Special Teams Coachs and start ripping some skin. Then he need to look in the mirror and face reality about making changes on the field.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

I learned that this coaching staff does not care about winning with the best players available.

I learned Mathias Kiwanuka is invisible. Huge mistake to convert a consistent pass rusher and d-line run stopper to a linebacker.

I learned that we are in our usual mid season slump, no worries though, we will come out of the bye, refreshed with a new game plan.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

I learned that it is time for Hosley to play over Webster. Make him earn his check.

I learned that if one team plays with intensity, and the other team does, not, the latter will get smoked.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I learned that if one team plays with intensity, and the other team does, not, the latter will get smoked.
    Lol, that just about sums it up!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

What did we learn today?

That you need to keep back-up remotes handy whenever you watch the Giants

I learned the secondary doesn't understand the coverage schemes (again). That is a coaching problem that falls directly on the shoulders of Fewell and the DB coach. If your scheme is so complicated that the players don't understand it, and there's frequent blow coverage, then you've got to design it down to a level the players can understand. That or get a lot smarter players. It's easier to simplify your scheme and let the players play. I'm so sick of seeing a CB letting a guy go, and the deep help that he thinks is there is nowhere around. It doesn't matter if the CB or the S didn't know his part in the coverage scheme; that anyone doesn't know his role is very disturbing. It should NOT be happening at this level of football.