+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I just watched 56 minutes of the last game isolated on #66 and I have to say that all you guys blaming him need to slow down on the Budweiser's and pay the-**** attention during the games.

Diehl got beat once during the game and on another play his man blew past him wide and circled in in to get Eli. So in total you have just two plays to rag on Diehl. Two ****ing plays after that debacle is nothing.

The truth is, every pressure when Eli threw his picks or fumbled came from the left. More specifically it came from Kevin Boothe's man.

So all you divas ragging on Diehl owe him a big apology cause you obviously don't know jack.

Other than that, have a nice night.
    PFF now agrees with you
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The backs and tight ends were helping Diehl constantly. That leaves nobody to help out with other rushers.

All-Pro
    I have been saying its not all his fault this offense is struggling, and I may not be an expert at breaking down games, but I know enough that Locklear seemed to be playing much better than Diehl. Could it be that Diehl might be a better run blocker and TC is trying so hard to make the run game work he put Diehl back in?

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    The backs and tight ends were helping Diehl constantly. That leaves nobody to help out with other rushers.
    Bennett ran 35 routes Sunday
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Diehl's not better period. We had better pass and run blocking when he was out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Bennett ran 35 routes Sunday
    You didn't comment about the backs.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    You didn't comment about the backs.
    The backs are ALWAYS there to block and have been for a long time whether Diehl is there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The backs are ALWAYS there to block and have been for a long time whether Diehl is there or not.
    Did you see how often the backs clipped Diehl's man. That leaves no one to help out with the other rushers.

Diehl needed help because he was struggling all game. At this rate, you can say that Diehl is good to give up a sack minimum every game. That is simply unacceptable. I know our line was regressing before Diehl came back, but its frustrating when you see someone give up a sack a game or more for someone who did not give up a sack over multiple games.

Bench Player

Please stop...

STOP BEING A HOMER....

I used to be a homer for Jason Sehorn... I would make excuse after excuse as to why he wasn't playing like he did pre-injury.

The guy had the type of potential at the position that made you drool. He could hit, tackle, run and get the ball at it's highest point.... and he had hands like a wide receiver. For the first 3 years of his career I don't think I ever saw him get beat on a fade. I'm sure a lot of you remember the 1997 playoffs when he skied in the air in front of Cris Carter... I have never seen a human being attack a ball like that EVER.

BUT, this is apples to oranges because Diehl NEVER WAS THAT TALENTED. If We had to compare the talent difference I would say it's more like Delvin Joyce compared to Joe Morris.

LET IT GO. HE ISN'T GOOD. He was always a hardnosed, outwork you type of player. He has physically declined and judging by his current weight and the sheer look at his lack of tightness... he isn't keeping his body the way he should to play professional football. The guy is a joke out there.

DAVID DIEHL IS PASSED HIS PRIME. We had no problem letting go of Shaun O'hara and Kareem McKenzie despite what they did for us. Why should Diehl get a pass?
    Attached Images Attached Images