Browns
    Redskins
    Eagles
    Bengals
    Steelers
    Saints
    Redskins

if they go 4-3 overall 8-8

Crap. I mean we can beat Washington again,but we're gonna lose to the Eagles...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Crap. I mean we can beat Washington again,but we're gonna lose to the Eagles...
    I say we go 5-1. Lost against the Eagles. They always find a way to win against us.

Don't be too hasty on that. I have a feeling we could potentially vent 13 years of frustration in that game. It is after all Andy Reid's last game as an Eagles coach, who has been owning us for years, sadly. It is many weeks away but even if the rest of the season goes sour I would love to give Reid a goodbye butt-kicking

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I say we go 5-1. Lost against the Eagles. They always find a way to win against us.
    Well that's pretty bold. That would mean we're going to beat Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Baltimore?

I'll be happy just beating 2 of those teams (assuming we beat either Philly or Washington too).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    we may even play against a backup QB and we know how that turned out last season.