+ Reply to Thread

Its sad to admit but

Tuck is obviously declining.........Last year he had what 4-5 sacks, this season midway through he has 1-2? Love the guy, and when he is healthy and bringing his "A" game he is top 5 DE. But if last season and this are any telling, we should probably release him, or I would love if he retired as a NYG. For that matter Webster has looked REAL bad lately...hope that is just due to the broken hand throwing him off.

how is a broken hand throwing off a CB who has blown many coverages???

Webster is lost out there and it has nothing do with his hand....

Tuck....look tired and shot....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Tuck and Webster both look off. In fact almost the entire team has not played well this year. That's why I'm not buying into all their talk of getting things back on track. How can most of the team decide to all of a sudden play well? So you mean to tell me they all just need a motivational speech? Hey if it works ill take it but it will be kind of strange if they decide to start playing better.

tuck and webster's better years are WELL behind them. ojomo and jpp and the future of or de's. and prince and coe or a fa cb are the future of our db's.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Tuck is obviously declining.........Last year he had what 4-5 sacks, this season midway through he has 1-2? Love the guy, and when he is healthy and bringing his "A" game he is top 5 DE. But if last season and this are any telling, we should probably release him, or I would love if he retired as a NYG. For that matter Webster has looked REAL bad lately...hope that is just due to the broken hand throwing him off.
    One has to wonder if Eli's better days are behind him as well....both he and Rivers have looked awful, and both were drafted in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    One has to wonder if Eli's better days are behind him as well....both he and Rivers have looked awful, and both were drafted in 2004.
    Doesn't seem to be affecting Roflsburger or Schaub...