+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Martellus Bennett Has Torn Knee Capsule Bruised ACL & PCL

Veteran
    are there and good athletic TEs that can actually catch coming up in the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They did have him at TE right after his return form injury
    exactly what I am referring to

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Mike Pope says he isn't getting any playing time this year, same as Jake Ballard.. Kevin Boss etc etc
    That might be about to change
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    are there and good athletic TEs that can actually catch coming up in the draft?
    There are a ton...Stanford has a couple and Notre Dame probably has the best TE in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    exactly what I am referring to
    Could work inside the 3
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

We will draft our TE in the 5th or 6th round like we always do. We don't need a big time athletic TE cause we don't have the offensive system for it. Same with a RB or MLB. Plug and play type guys. Thats why we can win without the big star names at those posistions year after year. Reese must not grade those positions very high come draft time. He looks at DB, WR, or DE. And he panicked for the RB this year IMO.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Thats a very painful injury that guy is playing on. This explains some of the drops too, its hard to change focus to an incoming pass, away from keeping pain pushed aside. Hard to focus through that sort of pain, especially coming across the middle like a TE doe so often.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    over stadium sound system........."#66 reporting eligible"
    I was hoping he'd change his number to 46...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I hope so but maybe just maybe we will be ok with Beckum comes back. Beckum does catch the ball well. He is also a GB killer....
    bear is the only tight end that jumps over people lol. no one on the team actually runs with more power than bear when he has the ball in his hands. can you remember some of his runs over the last couple seasons? i am no longer much of a bennett fan. he drops too many passes and bekum feels like a bust from what we have seen so far. i remember 1 good play from him and that was vs green bay

I am really tired of guys trying to play through injuries and looking like crap. This list includes Webster, Nicks and now Bennett. Backups like Brown and Barden have stepped up and played well. Trust your depth and play the healthy guys.

+ Reply to Thread