Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love the Gruden firing for this one reason

Veteran

Love the Gruden firing for this one reason

he is a great offensive mind if you ask me, someone who coached a team where wide recievers would get open!

Fire gilbride and bring in Gruden as the new oc

how great would a coughlin, spags (need him to stay), gruden staff look!

wishful thinking, but hey exploring it couldn't hurt

Veteran

Re: Love the Gruden firing for this one reason

[quote user="Ja217"]

he is a great offensive mind if you ask me, someone who coached a team where wide recievers would get open!

[/quote]

if we sign gruden and get a WR if plax doesnt come back,,,,i think i would just bleep my pants instantly

man i hope he is willing to take a coordinator role for a year cuz **** gilbride

i just want a new oc its time for change

Bench Player

If they hire him for oc it would make for one intense sideline, Him and TC together wow

[quote user="Patton 20"]

If they hire him for oc it would make for one intense sideline, Him and TC together wow

[/quote]

Thatís exactly what I was thinking! The atmosphere would be like a marine boot camp! LOL!

Gruden has to go to the head of the Jets list, as well as some College teams as well.

I think if he does not get a job this year, he is a shoo in as a College or NFL Analyst, then he can get back in in 2010.

There is no way he takes a job as a coordinator. It's not happening, in his mind, he is an elite HC and he will not do it. Don't forget he won a ring with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers which is like the Cardinals or Eagles winning a ring (Which could very well happen).

So it just will not happen.

Sure it would be super to have Gruden as OC. But, he is used to being a HC and taking a backseat to TC would be difficult for him. Also, if Spags is still here, the fans have let it be known that they love Spags. Would Gruden like that? Would Spags like having Gruden here, knowing that it might effect his stature as favored son? I think it would create too many sparks, and not the harmonious team atmosphere needed.

Now, if Spags takes a HC job somewhere else, Gruden might consider coming if he thinks he could be the heir and that TC is likely to retire after his contract is up... but, that's 3 years, and would be a long time for Gruden to be patient.

Now that he's free, I figure Gruden will be interviewing for some of the open HC slots. The Jets should be among them (and, leave our Spags alone).

[quote user="Ja217"]

[/quote]

hate gurden he sucks, the raiders had to get rid of him to get to the superbowl and he rode in on tony dungys horse when he took the bucs there, why do you think when gruden dismantled what dungy made right after the superbowl they have sucked ever since and have not made it back, just the way he has like 50 QBs at all times and puts constant pressure on them to preform is crazy, imagin if you boss kept hurrying guys and tell you that there your replacement the frist second you mess up, how would you preform? not to your best ill tell you that.

he is a ruiner of teams

Would "Chucky" accept anything other than "Head Coach"?.................."He's got the Ring"

[quote user="SEC105"]Would "Chucky" accept anything other than "Head Coach"?.................."He's got Dungy's Ring"[/quote]

there is fixed it!

Veteran

[quote user="giantsteps"][quote user="Patton 20"]

[/quote]

Thatís exactly what I was thinking! The atmosphere would be like a marine boot camp! LOL!
    [/quote]

lmfaooo that would be one crazy *** sideline....if we get gruden i think we can get TO then lol sikeeeeee

Closed Thread